Monday, August 18, 2008


Ok... so for all fighting game fans/gamers... pretty sure you guys know who this is if you ever played the game soul calibur. Well, the forth installment is here and is much better then the past few I'd say. Anyways this is a pic I thought I do for a friend of mines just because I felt like I needed to update what I gave him awhile back, and when I mean awhile I mean 'AWHILE BACK' Well, I hope he enjoys it, cuss I sure enjoyed drawing this piece. The quality of this photo didn't come out so great like all the others in this blog. I'm still using a camera to take pics of my work so bare with me, I will get a scanner some day......

1 comment:

theo said...

I really like your sketches. You should post more dude!! ur line quality is really good.

Oh yeah, ill link u on my blog, so u link me on yours XP